Crabbies & stem ginger parfait with raspberry sorbet
Try this delicious dessert recipe for yourself!
Prep: 10 minutes
Freeze: Two hours
- 4 egg whites
- 600ml double cream
- 250g sugar
- 100g of stem ginger
- 200ml Crabbie’s Original OR Scottish Raspberry Alcoholic Ginger Beer
- Small tub of raspberry sorbet
- 100g of fresh raspberries
For the Parfait
- Reduce the Crabbie’s by 2/3, let cool.
- Finely chop the stem ginger into a small dice.
- Whisk up the cream in a large bowl to a soft peak.
- In a separate bowl whisk the eggs whites until they become a light white colour then slowly add the sugar and fold into the cream.
- Add the Crabbie’s and stem ginger.
- Place a small amount into the glass, add raspberries then keep laying the parfait and raspberries until the glass is full.
- Set in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Scoop some raspberry sorbet on top.
- To reduce, cook in a pan until liquid evaporates.