WIN A SCOTTISH ADVENTURE WITH CRABBIE’S
Fancy winning a Scottish Caledonian adventure for two courtesy of Crabbie’s? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
To celebrate our proud Scottish heritage we are offering the ultimate day out back where it all began for Crabbie’s, in the stunning city of Edinburgh.
You will travel in style overnight from London in the comfort of the Caledonian Sleeper on 9th August, arriving in the Scottish capital on the morning of the 10th August.
Every room on board the Caledonian Sleeper captures the spirit of luxury with handcrafted Glencraft mattresses for the ultimate night’s sleep ensuring you arrive refreshed ready for a full day of comedy.
On arrival you will enjoy breakfast at an authentic Scottish cafe, before checking into the Malmaison Hotel in Leith, former home of John Crabbie, founder and creator of Crabbie’s Alcoholic Ginger Beer.
You will then be all set to laugh your socks off for a day at the world famous Edinburgh Fringe Festival, including tickets to three must see shows; The Faulty Towers dining experience, Al Murray: Landlord of hope and glory, and Frank Skinner Live.
This will be followed by a relaxing hotel stay at the Malmaison Hotel, you will enjoy a sumptuous breakfast in the morning before traveling back to London via a standard train service for your return leg on 11th August.
Full details of the prize are included below:
- – 9th August – Travel from London to Edinburgh overnight on the Caledonian Sleeper
- – 10th August – Arrive in Edinburgh and enjoy Breakfast at a Scottish cafe
- – 10th August – A packed day of comedy at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival including ticket to three must see shows – The Faulty Towers dining experience (this includes a three course meal), Al Murray: Landlord of hope and glory, and Frank Skinner Live
- – 10th August – A nights stay at the Malmaison Hotel, Leith
- – 11th August – Breakfast at the Malmaison Hotel
- – 11th August – Travel from Edinburgh to London via a standard train service
- – A Crabbie’s luxury hamper
Back in the 19th Century, John Crabbie used the Port of Leith as his base, sending products across the world and bringing the finest ingredients back to Scotland.
Leith is a short hop (a mere 15-minute walk) to the shops and restaurants of the Royal Mile and Leith itself now hosts an enviable range of independent shops, bars and restaurants.
For your chance to win this ultimate Scottish adventure please fill in your details in the entry form below: