Thai Broth, with Crabbie’s
Cook: 15 minutes
- 4 fillets of white fish
- 1 kg fresh mussels, in the shell
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 2 leeks
- 100g red grapes
- 25g Red Thai Curry Paste
- 1 500ml bottle of Crabbie’s Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer
- Place the mussels in a hot pan and pour in the Crabbie’s Original Alcoholic Ginger Beer. Put the lid on the pot and steam for 5 minutes
- Pass the mussel stock through a sieve into a large pot and put the mussels to one side.
- Add the coconut milk and Thai red curry paste to the mussel stock
- Reduce by two-thirds, over a low heat.
- Chop the grapes, cherry tomatoes and leeks – add to the broth
- Cook the fish in a hot pan for 4 minutes.
- Pour the broth and vegetables into serving bowls, and place a fillet of fish on top of each
- To reduce, cook in a pan until liquid evaporates