Turn It Ginger Terms And Conditions
- Entrants to the Promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is open to those resident in the UK aged 18 and over. It excludes employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally connected to the competition.
- Timings: The Promotion starts at 12:00pm on 2nd October and finishes at 11:59pm on 24th December 2015. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
- How to enter: To enter, you must have access to the internet and;
- Submit an image that you’d like to see turned ginger via the entry form at http://crabbiesgingerbeer.co.uk/turn-it-ginger
- Entries must not feature offensive content, content promoting excessive drinking, content which infringes 3rd party copyright or anyone who appears to be or is under 25.
iii. Users may submit more than one entry. However, they will not be eligible to win more than once.
- By entering you accept that other entrants may submit ideas of concepts that are similar to your entry, and you will not be entitled to compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter should this arise.
- Prize: Twenty winners will each receive one case of 12 x 500ml bottles of Crabbie’s Original. Their entry may also be featured during the Crabbie’s sponsorship slot on TFI Friday on Channel 4 but this is by no means guaranteed. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable, and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. No cash alternative.
- Selecting the winner & delivery: Winners will be selected by an independent judge throughout the promotional period. Final winner/s will be selected by January 5th and contacted by email. Winner/s must then provide the requested details within 5 working days via email and Prize/s will be sent within 10 working days of receipt. Proof of ID may be required.
- The Promoter’s decisions regarding all Promotion matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive or to contravene the spirit of the Competition.
- By entering this promotion you hereby assign to the Promoter, and waive your moral rights in, the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
- The Promoter is Grapple, Wharfebank Business Centre, Otley, W. Yorks, LS21 3JP. Any correspondence regarding this Competition should be forwarded in writing to Social Media Team at the above address.